Biodrier Executive Blade Hand Dryer | 0.7-1.0kW
New Biodrier Executive– New Features!
- Brushless motor – long lasting and energy efficient.
- Optional Antibacterial UV – eradicates offensive odour, bacteria, mould and viruses.
- Optional Intelligent Motor Diagnosis – Gives feedback on time and when planned maintenance needs to be carried out.
See full description below or Biodrier Brochure for more details
The Biodrier Executive is packed with features that make it our most sophisticated dryer yet. Its contemporary design and four colour choices will add a high quality finish to any executive washroom.
The LED display on top of the dryer counts down the hand drying time and indicates when the drip tray and HEPA filter need to be changed. This is a simple process that does not need a technician, unlike some of our competitors products.
The Biodrier Executive detects hands with accuracy. It uses three infrared sensors, eliminating false or delayed hand detection, starting drying exactly when needed. No contact is needed to activate the unit which reduces bacteria transfer.
A Noise Absorption Module inside the unit minimises air friction and mechanical sounds from the motor. This plays a large part in keeping the overall noise of the unit down. On top of this the two stage motor allows you to reduce the noise level even further, down to just 58dba @ 1mtr
Heat Recovery Motor System
The Biodrier Executive is based on a simple yet powerful idea – using the heat from its own motor to provide the warm air used to dry your hands. This is just one of the many features of this dryer which drastically saves energy when compared to a traditional hand dryer.
Super High Speed Drying
The Biodrier Executive uses two jets of air to remove water from the hands, one for the top and one for the bottom. This dries the hands in under 10 seconds, which is significantly less time than a conventional dryer.
New Feature - Brushless Motor
By utilising a revolutionary new high speed brush-less motor, the life of the Biodrier Executive is almost infinite! Long-term this will save users money in consumption and future maintenance costs. The motor also saves energy as it consumes only 700 watts of power, which is a lot less than a conventional dryer
The Biodrier Executive filters air through a triple HEPA Grade 13 filter. This removes 99.9% of all airborne particles and makes sure your hands are dried with clean, germ free air.
The hygienic filter system consists of a pre-filter, an antibacterial filter and HEPA filter. These protect against bacteria and help combat viruses such as the corona and influenza viruses.
As well as being filtered, the air is infused with our exclusive Organic Gel Blocks which moisturises hands, freshens the surrounding air of the room and sanitizes the hand dryer unit all at once.
New Feature - Antibacterial UV
Transforming the washroom environment by eradicating all offensive odours, eliminating bacteria, and controlling infection.
Water which is blown off the hands has to go somewhere. With the Biodrier Executive the water is collected in a drip tray in the bottom of the unit, keeping the surrounding area clean and safe and prolonging the life of the dryer. The drip tray has an intelligent sensor which informs you when it needs to be emptied.
Made from advanced ABS plastics this dryer is hard wearing, burn proof, rust proof, and has an Ionpure® anti-microbial coating.
Intelligent Motor Diagnosis
By simply pointing the hand set at the dryer the Diagnostic Reader will be able to tell you:
1. How many operations the dryer has preformed
2. When the filters should be replaced (ideal for planned maintenance)
3. Total run time
4. How many people have used the dryer (Ideal for auditing foot flow)
Advanced Safety Features
The Biodrier Executive is packed with safety features – So you can offer the unit to your clients in the knowledge that you will be providing a solution that is reliable, safe and effective:
- A timer automatically shuts the dryer off after a set period.
- A temperature sensor stops the motor at temperatures over 70°C.
- The ESC (Electric Shock Free Circuit) senses humidity inside the unit and shuts off the power when required.
- The unit has a self-diagnosis function which monitors and reduces errors.
- The unit automatically switches off after 23,000 cycles if the filter is not replaced. This protects the motor from damage.
A simple sliding lock system for the filter and drip tray keep prevents tampering with the dryer.
Biodrier Executive Blade Hand Dryer | 0.7-1.0kW Specification
- Operating Voltage=220-240Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Air Speed=155 m/s @1000 Watts
- Motor Type=30000 rpm, 2 speed adjustable brushless motor
- Motor Thermal Protection=Auto Reseting Thermostat – turns unit off, 240V at 239°F (115c)
- Rating Power=700 – 1000 Watts
- Display=Instructions and countdown
- Drying Time=Under 10 seconds
- Circuit operation=Infrared automatic, self adjusting
- Timing Protection=20 seconds auto shut off
- Drip Proof=IP33
- Isolation=Class II
- Water Tank=LED indicator when tank is full
- Filter Sensor=LED indicator when filter needs to be changed
- Air Filter=Antibacterial H13 HEPA filter
- Air Freshener=Organic ocean breeze fragrance
- Sterilization=Antibacterial UV – OPTIONAL
- Diagnostics=Remote control check system – OPTIONAL
- Water Tank & Filter Security=Sliding lock system, lock both with one touch
- Net Weight=9kg
- Shipping Weight=10kg
- Unit Size=W 330 x H 670 x D 230mm
- Finish=Fireproof ABS, 94V0, PMMA, UV Coated
- Decibel Rating=58-80 dba @ 1 mtr
- Approvals=CE, WEEE, GS, ETL, ROHS2, HACCP, Greenspec
Please find your model below:
Biodrier Biolite HD-BL09
Biodrier Business HD-BB70
Biodrier Business 2 HD-BB702
Biodrier Executive HD-BE1000
Biodrier Eco HD-BE08
Biodrier 3D Smart Dry HD-BSD60K
Biodrier Biobot HD-BB08
Delivery is FREE of charge to the UK
Ireland - £7.95
France / Germany - £19.99
How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all items ordered before 2pm on the same day.
UK - All orders are sent using a tracked next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after dispatch.
Ireland - All orders are sent using an Express European service. You should receive your item from 2-7 working days after dispatch.
France & Germany - All orders are sent using an Express European service. You should receive your item from 3-10 working days after dispatch.
We'll send you an email with tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above timelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
Will I receive SMS / email delivery notifications?
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile phone number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
Can I track my order online?
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive another email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the courier's website.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, the courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
How can I manage my delivery?
We have teamed up with the best UK amd European couriers to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit the courier's website and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better. You can choose from the following options for your convenience:
- Collect from depot
- Leave in a safe place
- Leave with a neighbour
- Request a different delivery day
I live locally, can I collect?
If you live locally you might want to pick your item up directly from us. If you wish to do this please call us in advance. You can find our contact details here.
If you have any questions please contact us, call 0800 023 4937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org