DVS AT03-021 | Automatic Tap | Aquarius A45 DOC.M | PEX Hose
DVS Automatic Tap | Aquarius A45 DOC.M
The Aquarius range incorporate simple and modern design, with the latest electronic functionality.
Sensor operated for maximum hygiene and efficiency. 5 litres per minute integrated flow control. (Standard 5LPM, Other flow rates available)
Automatic purge function, Sensor range adjustment, Wave on/wave off function, Anti Vandal and Lock Out functions, Chlorination function.
Single mixed feed connection by PEX lined hose (15mm connection). External TMV required. Brushed finish.
Requires a Station kit to operate (sold separately). Station kits available in Single Station Battery or Mains Single Station, 2 Station or 3 Station for multiple connections.
Please note, circa August 2018 DVS updated tap connections from M12 to M8 connection. Adaptors may be required depending on the combination of DVS station kit and DVS tap.
- You will require adaptor AT00-210 when putting a new sensor tap on a pre-August 2018 power kit
- You will require adaptor AT00-216 when putting a new PSU/Battery pack on an pre-August 2018 Y Splitter (connects to solenoid valve)
- You will require adaptor AT00-211 when adding a new Y splitter to a pre-August 2018 Tap
- You will require adaptor AT00-217 when adding a new Y splitter to a pre-August 2018 PSU/Battery pack
- Type of tap: Aquarius A45 DOC.M
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Surface finish: Brushed
- Gross weight: 1 kg
- Type of operation: No Touch Sensor
- Type of mounting: Deck mounted
- Type of mixing: Additional TMV may be required
- Automatic purge: Yes* - Default: OFF
- Options: 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 & 48 hours
- Purge run time: Default 1 min*
- Options: OFF, 30 secs, 1, 2, 4 & 8 mins
- Spout projection: 97mm
- Minimum flow pressure: 1.00 bar (Lower pressure station kits available)
- Volume flow rate at 3 bar: 5LPM (Other flow rates available)
- Adjustable run time: Yes* - Default: 2 secs
- Options: 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 secs
- Water connection: 15mm PEX hose
- Anti-Vandal function: Yes
- Lock out function: Default OFF*
- Options: OFF, 4, 6, 8 & 10 operations
- Chlorination function: Yes* - Default 2 mins
- Options: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 & 30 mins
- Battery or mains station kit Single Battery: AT00-001, Single Mains: AT00-002 - Other options available. Contact us.
- Working pressure: 1-10 Bar (For Low / High pressure, Contact us.)
- Max working temperature 60°C
- Fixing: ¾” BSP
- Fixing length: Up to 50mm with flange nut
Delivery is FREE of charge to the UK
Ireland - £7.95
France / Germany - £19.99
How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all items ordered before 2pm on the same day.
UK - Our aim is to dispatch all items ordered received before 2pm on the same working day. All orders are sent using a tracked 24h delivery service as standard.
We offer an alternative, premium next working day courier service with DPD which is available for a £3.95 delivery charge. If you choose this option, DPD will contact you and advise of a 1 hour delivery timeslot with the option of re-scheduling or leaving your order in a safe place or with a neighbour. A Saturday delivery service is additionally offered with DPD at a £7.95 delivery charge for orders placed before 2pm on Friday.
Please note: orders placed on the weekend will not be delivered on Monday. These orders will be prepared and dispatched on the next working day (usually Monday). Bulky items (e.g. large insect control kits) may incur and additional 24 hour delay.
We will send you an email when your order has been dispatched, containing your tracking information.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above timelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
Ireland - All orders are sent using an Express European service. You should receive your item from 2-7 working days after dispatch.
France & Germany - All orders are sent using an Express European service. You should receive your item from 3-10 working days after dispatch.
We'll send you an email with tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched.
Will I receive SMS / email delivery notifications?
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile phone number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
Can I track my order online?
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive another email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the courier's website.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, the courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
How can I manage my delivery?
We have teamed up with the best UK amd European couriers to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit the courier's website and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better. You can choose from the following options for your convenience:
- Collect from depot
- Leave in a safe place
- Leave with a neighbour
- Request a different delivery day
I live locally, can I collect?
If you live locally you might want to pick your item up directly from us. If you wish to do this please call us in advance. You can find our contact details here.
If you have any questions please contact us, call 0800 023 4937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org