Blade Hand Dryers
Have you considered a blade hand dryer for your project? These designs feature aerodynamic technology, channelling powerful streams of air on an optimised path to strip water from the hands. Many blade dryers are additionally available with catchment designs to capture the water that has been propelled off the skin... Other blade hand dryers are designed for washrooms that have limited space, and alternatively are attached to the wall. A blade hand dryer works in a very similar fashion to a jet hand dryer, however the jet hand dryer doesn’t feature the streamlined, controlled nature that defines the blade dryer. Blade hand dryers also often offer extra features such as filters to remove airborne particles, UV lights and anti-microbial coatings to improve hygiene and combat viruses and bacteria.
If you’re still unsure what a blade hand dryer is and how they differentiate from others, some of the better known models are Airblade hand dryers. These Dyson hand dryers are premium versions of blade hand dryers, offering top of the range features and available in both floor and wall fixtures. All blade hand dryers feature streamlined air paths, however they vary in the level of additional features that are offered. The higher end dryers, such as the Dyson blade dryers and the Biodrier Executive Blade Hand Dryer include HEPA filters which ensures a hygienic environment by capturing airborne particles and drying hands with clean air. These Airblade hand dryers along with the Biodrier hand dryers offer sensors that are accurately triggered without delay. Many blade hand dryers additionally feature designs that capture the water scraped from the skin, making them ideal choices for environments that experience heavy footfall as this eliminates the risk of slippage.
There are multiple styles of blade dryers available for a wide range of budgets and environments. A good middle ground option is the BlueDry Blade Hand Dryer which offers a smart design with a circular entrance for hands to be directed in to dry. Water is blown from the hands and is then absorbed by the ceramic plate where it evaporates. It includes a HEPA filter which works to eliminate germs, making it a hygienic option. The BlueDry Hand Dryer also generates a fresh scent with gel blocks that work to moisturise hands and sanitise the dryer.
For substantial orders or to discuss your individual requirements, please call us on 0800 023 4937. READ MORE >>
- Biodrier Business 2 Blade Hand Dryer | 0.7-1.4kW | High Speed Brushless MotorAs low as £465.99 £388.32
- Biodrier Business Blade Hand Dryer | 0.85kW | High Speed Heat RecoveryAs low as £567.00 £472.50
- BlueDry Blade Runner Hand Dryer | 500-1450 watts | High Speed & Energy EfficentAs low as £358.00 £298.33
- BlueDry Jet Blade Hand DryerAs low as £437.95 £364.96
- Dyson Airblade dB Hand Dryer | AB14 | Silver£1,189.00 £990.83
- Dyson Airblade dB Hand Dryer | AB14 | White£1,189.00 £990.83
- Dyson Airblade V Hand Dryer | HU02 | Sprayed Nickel£654.00 £545.00
- Dyson Airblade V Hand Dryer | HU02 | White£654.00 £545.00
- FRANKE High Speed Blade Hand Dryer | 1250-1650W£338.30 £281.92
- High Speed Blade Hand Dryer | 500-1450 Watts | Energy EfficientAs low as £269.99 £224.99
- Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim Hand Dryer | Black | Heated£649.00 £540.83
- Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim Hand Dryer | Silver | Heated£649.00 £540.83
- Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim Hand Dryer | White | Heated£649.00 £540.83
- Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim Hand Dryer | White | Unheated£599.00 £499.17