Top 5 Quiet Hand Dryers
Choosing hand dryers can be a challenge at the best of times, however, when it comes to selecting silent hand dryers this might seem like an impossible task. It could just be tempting to choose a more expensive hand drying method such as paper towels when you can’t find an appropriate hand dryer that meets your needs. To help you source ultra-quiet hand dryers so you can ensure you aren’t dealing with the ongoing maintenance problems and cost presented by paper towels, we have identified the top 5 quiet hand dryers available on Washroom Hub. These have been selected based on their decibel ratings (70dB and under is considered quiet), unit cost, energy efficiency, drying time and composition. Before the Washroom Hub Top 5 Quiet Hand Dryers are announced, it should be noted that hand dryers have the virtue of being quiet due to the fact their motors spin more slowly than their jet, high speed hand dryer counterparts. In order to achieve the status of a near silent hand dryer, these hand dryers have slower drying times and are less powerful.
- BlueDry Junior Hand Dryer The BlueDry Junior hand dryer has been selected as the best quiet hand dryer on Washroom Hub as it sits at a very affordable price and offers one of the lowest decibel ratings of hand dryers. At just £44.99 and 60dB noise output, this hand dryer provides great value. This hand dryer is less energy efficient than other, more powerful hand dryers at 2000W, however it’s low outlay cost and minimal noise output more than makes up for this increased energy consumption. This hand dryer takes 35 to 40 seconds to dry hands and is made of ABS plastic. This hand dryer additionally offers a two year guarantee, providing a secure purchase. A hand dryer such as this is suitable for many environments, its affordability and two year guarantee means it is an extremely safe option when it comes to choosing quiet hand dryers.
- Curved Automatic Low Noise Hand Dryer Washroom Hub has selected the Curved Automatic Low Noise quiet hand dryer as one of the Top 5 Quiet Hand Dyers because of its 60dB rating. This hand dryer is very reasonably priced at £95.94 and its casing is made from aluminium ensuring it is vandal proof and hard wearing. It dries hands between 20 and 30 seconds and uses 1800W to power this hand dryer. This hand dryer offers a standard one year warranty, which combined with the higher price makes this quiet hand dryer a less secure choice than the BlueDry Junior Hand Dryer. However, this hand dryer is still very affordable, and offers a low decibel rating, making the Curved Automatic Low Noise hand dryer a good choice when it comes to selecting an ultra-quiet hand dryer.
- Biodrier Executive Blade Hand Dryer The Biodrier Executive Blade hand dryer is recommended within this category as it offers two speed settings. It is the lower speed setting that enabled this blade hand dryer to be placed within the Top 5 Quiet Hand Dryers list. Even at the lower, slower speed setting, this hand dryer only used 700 watts, making this the most energy efficient hand dryer so far. This hand dryer also emits just 58dB at this lower speed setting, making this the quietest hand dryer within this category. This Biodrier Executive Blade hand dryer also offers a 5 year guarantee and dries hands in 10 seconds, ensuring this hand dryer will last the test of time and is highly efficient. From this information the Biodrier Executive Blade hand dryer seems like the best choice, given its ultra-quiet hand dryer design. However, this hand dryer hasn’t been allocated top choice as it sits at £620 per hand dryer, making it the most expensive choice when it comes to selecting near silent hand dryers.
- BlueDry Blade Runner Hand Dryer The BlueDry Blade Runner hand dryer is another machine designed with two airspeed settings. This, like the Biodrier Executive Blade hand dryer, emits lower decibels at the reduced speed, resulting in just 65dB. At £358 this hand dryer dries hands in 10 seconds. Due to the price and the fact this hand dryer results in a higher volume of noise than the other hand dryers listed so far, the BlueDry Blade Runner doesn’t provide such good value. However, if you are looking for an option that allows you to ensure quieter noise output at certain events or times, this hand dryer is a great option. This provides the flexibility of both low noise output and efficiency, available at a modest price.
- BlueDry Blue Storm Hand Dryer The BlueDry Blue Storm Hand Dryer has made it onto this list due to its great price, hard wearing design and reasonable drying time. At 70dB this hand dryer is considered a muted hand dryer. The very affordable price of £139.99, a 15-20 second drying time and 2 year guarantee makes this a very solid, quiet hand dryer option. It is additionally made from stainless steel, providing a hardwearing design which deters vandalism. However, the reason this hand dryer doesn’t take first place in Washroom Hub’s Top 5 Quiet Hand Dryers, is due to its high energy consumption of 2300W. However, overall, this hand dryer is a great option for those looking for an ultra-quiet hand dryer.
- High Speed Energy Efficient Eco Hand Dryer | 900WAs low as £180.60 £150.50
- High Speed Blade Hand Dryer | 500-1450 Watts | Energy EfficientAs low as £269.99 £224.99